Monday, August 15, 2011

No Relief.

"Stress is when you wake up screaming then realize that you haven't fallen asleep yet."

......ok so ill be honest. Normally as in the first two years of high school. I have known to be a bit of a slacker, my grades were bad, my room was always a mess, and all i really cared about was shopping and my social life. This year i really have tried to improve, my room for the most of the time is perfectly spotless, not a single thing out of place all my clothes have been put up and ive been washing my clothes and it really has been looking good. Today however, my mom gets ridiculously mad at me because one of the sections of my bathroom isnt clean. Now this just happened recently because i was trying to straighten up for one of my friends and so i just through some clothes on the floor in there fully intending to clean them up when i got home today. SHe was furious me when i got home because even though both my rooms are spot less as well as the most part of bathroom there was clothes all on the floor of one section. Like seriously for the past two weeks my room has been spotless and for me that is REALLY GOOD.. but your gunna get mad over that. I recieved no credit at all for having my room perfect and i did it without even asking i literally spent the whole day cleaning and instead of saying " you rooms look good michelle " or " nice job michelle" i get a " michelle your bathroom is a wreck?" wow, Also this first week of school i have started off really strong, like i really think its going to be good. And im doing my homework as soon as i get home, and im really trying hard. I get frustrated and discouraged really easily and its hard for me to focus but i have been trying. Well anyway we had put summer reading test today and my mom knows i didnt finish my book, but i read all last night reading it, and when i told her it went pretty well except for the part i didnt read she got reallly mad at me . And i understand i should have finished the book but literally she knows i have been trying really hard and its like the instant i mess up she gets pissed. i would just like a little support. Normally me and my mom are really close and we never stay mad long but im really upset over this and am gunna try really hard to give her a hard time about this .. its simply ridiculous to me, and i feel like i deserve just a little credit for the things i have accomplished.. like seriously no focus on the positive at all. No Relief ever. I always feel like im ten feet under in everything. </3

Little Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment