Tuesday, July 26, 2011

About these feelings?

So Basically..
I have this best friend, he is a boy , he is also like my little brother. We are strictly best friends no if ands or buts about it. Thats always how it was atleast, except for lately we have both been having these "feelings" for each other, i guess you could call them strange temptations, to kiss each other. But before i get carried away with blabing on about the weirdness i guess i should start from the begining.

When i first met him, he had a crush on me, but thats not the important part because eventually feelings faded. but just recently he moved away and that was really hard for my circle of friends and we all took it pretty hard. but especially me just because of how close we were literally the kid knows everything about me. He also just came back for a visit for my friends birthday, we suprised her and it was really fun. But that night he spent the night at my house, and we were really close on the couch.. and i guess that when it all happened.

Well actually , nothing happened but we both admitted later that there was a wish that something had. its weird strange and unusual for me simply because i have never thought of him as more then a friend,
I have decided that the only reason feelings like that ever happened is just from the pain of missing him and the fact that we were just so close, and under those circumstances feelings like that could have errupted with anyone.

But if thats true tell me why i think about him more, and why it was even harder to say goodbye then before. and why the curiosity of being with him is still there. Maybe im just in need of some boy drama, talk about confusion...
<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment