Saturday, February 18, 2012

I could use a little reassurance.

What is It with me and the wrong guy? Why can't I ever seem to like the guy with no attachments, the free standing guy, a loan wolf? I seem to have a habit of falling for a guy that is destined for failure. Maybe I just like the challenge, or the knowing that it cant be too serious or last to long, or maybe Im simply unlucky. I pride myself on being a strong girl, I hardly ever take break ups to hard, and I usually let the men follow me, never the other way around. Until now....

Please remember me , Im not sure if I can let you go

Here he comes, He is short, freaking adorable, and I have decided it is simply a ridiculous and impossible task not to smile when Im around him. Everything he says makes me laugh, and I have yet to find something about him that I dont enjoy. Except for the fact that I constantly get the feeling im way more into him then he is into me. In the begining, he would call me every night, text me all day long, and was always dying to hang out with me. So what suddenly changed? What could I have done to push him away so much that I am constantly praying that maybe he will text me today? I recently went an entire weekend not receving so much as a text from him. like what the hell? we had never gone a day without talking let alone a weekend. I find myself in a constant worry. Im over analyzing everything between us, and for the first time, I have experianced what it is like to be so insanly jealous of someone . Never before have I worried about who my boyfriend was talking to or hanging out with.. until now.
What is it about this boy that makes me show all my weaknesses that I have prided myself on never showing anyone before. All i want to do is be with him all the time, and that is just something i have never felt. and if im honest with myself i will say that it scares me .
                                                          am i just paranoid?
are things between us really as bad as i make them out to be?
Honestly it seems like every time i have a concern or he gives me the cold shoulder. Almost instantly he replases it with a good thing about him. So its almost like i can never be upset with him for too long. Not that he even knows i have concered thoughts about his feelings for me all the time.

is it because i have held out to long on us kissing?
was she really right? its that all my fault?
So we havent kissed yet? Is that a big deal? Its not like we havent talked about it. He knows about my extreme innocence. Its not like we dont want to . It just hasnt presented itself with the right time. I just have never understood the big deal with taking things slow. I have never kissed just for fun, when i kiss someone its because i have strong feelings for them and thats a representation of that.

is it because were not dating?
do we need to have that offical title for him to feel the need to constantly display his feelings?
He always tells me that he treats me just like a girlfriend. But would you really go a whole weekend without talking to a girlfriend? Would you leave a girlfriend wondering if your feelings for her are even still exsistant? I think not.

But im a big girl. I need to grow up. I have never been needy and Im not about to start now. I should believe that if he was starting to have feelings for "her" he would tell me. This isnt middle school. And im not saying he treats me like shit.. all im saying is I could use a little more reassurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment