Sunday, April 22, 2012

She Who Dares..

"She can love you more than I could, she who dares to stand where I stood"
We were all waiting for it to happen, it was alsmot as if the world was standing by watching as my world came to a break down before me. Saturday morning was the d-day, the point of no return, and the day i had tried hoplessly to avoid for so long. My ex and one of my best friends kissed. There now together. And why more than anything im wishing for them to be happy together, its extremly hard for me not to be the least bit selfish in this situation. When my friend confessed it to me, she was so worried about my feelings and how i feel, but you know that was okay, because she should have been worried. Regardless of the situation it is pretty fucked up for your friend and your ex to be dating. I have to surrender my pride though, and be happy for them both. Because in all honestly i could not have picked a more perfect couple for each other. They literally have everything in common, and all i want for the two of them is to be happy. Unfortuantly for me, i cant have there happiness without a little bit of humilation and pity from others on my part. When people find out i feel like all eyes are on me to see just how im handling the situation, but in everyones eyes im being

strong, tough, and unafraid.
In the end though its all okay, because while things with my past love life may not be so clean cut and straight forward, its safe for me to say that i have almost entirely moved on from that. Remember my good guy friend? the one i was sooo convinced  i didnt have feelings for..we can just go ahead and say.Things may have changed.
fuck the haters anyway, im a sex kitten
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment