Sunday, February 20, 2011

the movie life

So lately i have been realy into movies. especially the old timey romance ones. like the classics.
While u were sleeping, moulin rouge, pretty woman, the notebook.. and somehow is never seses to amaze me how the movie seems so real and yet everything seems so perfect. how in the end everything magically seems to work out. there is always a promblem to overcome and of course theres those tear jerkers but hey it almost always has a perfect happy ending. and so i have adapted a love hate relatiionship for them because even though i love living in this fantasy world of happiness and romance but at the sam time i hate to bring that fantasy world into my real life only to be dissapointed.
like for last night for example. i have a major crush on this one boy and yet he has a even kajor crush on one of my good friends who happens to like him to.  he has totally friendzoned me and i keep thinking my life is like a romantic comedy where really the jokes on me and he has liked me all along. but in the end i wont get what i want and i wont and my ending wont all magically work out in the end, so i try to stop myself now before i get even more hurt

...xoxo Thanks for listening
<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment